Overall, it’s been a great week. There’s that twist of spring in the air. Our noses are to the grindstone on awesome client projects. We kicked back with some team building and beers. And we’ve had donuts and champagne up in the Spry offices to welcome new additions to the crew (more on that next week!). No complaints!
We did come up from our projects long enough to toss around some goodness from around the web. Here’s what had us chatting Monday through Friday:
- Interested in a crash course in JEnglish?
- Make your font stacks bulletproof with this handy tool.
- Tired of those ubiquitous BuzzFeed quizzes? This guy figured out how to reverse engineer their code.
- Did you miss the SASSy goodness at SASSCon 2013? Their Vimeo is a treasure trove of info.
- People have been obsessing over fonts for a long time. Check out this lovely 19th century alphabet.
- Crafting a logo resdesign? Don’t make these common mistakes.
- These YOUTHS approach social media and technology differently. And that can be awesome.
- The blogging food groups. Write balanced. [Infographic]
- The analytics-recorded site traffic only shows human clicks. There’s a lot more going on in the background. Bots and web creepy crawlies check out your sites, too.
- Scroll down and click on the cat in the footer. You can thank us later.
See you next week!