Guys. Hold up. Tomorrow is DrupalCampSTL. How have you not grabbed a ticket yet?
We’re putting the finishing touches on our presentations so we’ll keep this SpryHive short and sweet!
- Have a Grunt Gulp down some Broccoli at Brunch. Or, how to give your CSS a spring cleaning tidy up.
- Webfonts are beautiful but also a little load heavy. A friendly hint to get your sites to load faster.
- Cagematch: Inline SVG vs Icon fonts.
- 30% of people already get the bulk of their news from Facebook. Obviously, Facebook wants in on that action.
- Lost Andy Warhol works found on old Amiga disks. Give that man another 15 minutes.
- Cookie-less, cross-device marketing. It’s a thing.
- The internet is going private and the demand for bandwidth is up to 138 Tbps. That is a LOT of LOLCats.
- An attempt to create a universal icon set for verbs. What do you think – is “headbanging” a daily use word? We think so.
- The most egregious (and hilarious) misuses of quotation marks. Bad, grammar, bad! Go sit in the corner.
- Last week we brought you Google Easter eggs. This week, have some Chrome Experiments for your entertainment.
Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!