Now hiring a St. Louis-based WordPress Support Intern.
Are you ready to join a team of pragmatic geeks that love to build beautifully designed web products? Spry Digital is looking for a Wordpress Support Intern to join our growing web development agency! As an intern you’ll be working in a technical and creative environment, and learn practical skills. During your time with us, you’ll work with project leaders on challenging assignments, and receive the necessary training and development for a successful and rewarding internship.
Our WordPress Support interns work hands-on with both our internal team and with our clients to solve website questions as well as help keep the sites we host and support secure and up to date.
We offer a fast-paced, progressive environment with lots of digital geekery and fun people. We can work with you to provide a schedule that fits around your classes.
- Apply and test Wordpress core and plugin updates
- Provide technical support to customers
- Help write user documentation
- Assist in website testing
- Help perform website enhancements
We are looking for someone with
- WordPress content management experience
- Good communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Passion for delivering good customer service and support
- Pacience and diplomacy
- Ability to work under own initiative and be self motivated
- WordPress theme design & development
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
Apply if you
- Are self-starting and detail-oriented
- Take pride in your work and keep up on the latest techniques and trends
- Love geeking out on open source technologies
- Thrive on exceeding expectations
- Have a passion for learning and being part of our awesome, talented team
- Are based in St. Louis
This is a paid internship. 20 hours per week on average. Four month duration with the opportunity to convert to full or part time.
Contact us if you feel that you’re ready for the challenge and want to apply.