Spry Digital blends innovative web, application and marketing solutions that transform businesses from the inside out. We believe we can shape our world, making it a better place to work and play with the connections that we make. Those connections happen with the relationships that we foster and the products that we create that connect people to one another. It is this people-first approach to doing business and creating solutions that drives us.
We value people who care about quality and attention to detail, working collaboratively together as a team, and striving to build solutions to meet our clients needs and business objectives. Read our core values.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Technical Lead to help us drive direction and implementation of compelling, scalable, and creative web applications. This person will need real-world, professional experience leading developers in implementing custom web applications in Node.js and Angular.js or React.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide technical leadership on one or more projects
- Lead development teams in the development of websites and applications through the full project lifecycle, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
- Write well written code that is optimized for performance, security, and maintainability
- Define solution architecture as needed, factoring in client requirements with solution definition to address project goals
- Solve complex problems which may be multidisciplinary or require an in-depth analysis of variable factors
- Work with project managers and creative teams to guide collaboration and coordination
- Define development needs for a project and delegate project work as appropriate
- Defining project-specific best practices
- Leading code reviews
- Identifying opportunities for improving productivity and reducing errors
- Responsible for development estimates
- Responsible for ensuring that the team meets development schedules and deadlines
- Create and implement risk mitigation processes
- Communication of project status, risk and successes to internal and external stakeholders
- Participation in retrospectives
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 7 years experience in web development.
- Ownership of the technical aspects of a project, and strong drive to motivate the team to deliver on time, on budget, with high quality
- Deep analytical skills
- Proven experience in delivering project adhering to high quality and security standards
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients and the entire solution team
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Willingness to build professional relationships with internal team and clients
- Excellent communication, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of operating systems, web servers and DevOps practices
- Ability to create diagrams and written documentation depicting technical requirements and specifications
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Family leave policy
- Comprehensive health plans
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Flexible schedule / Work from home
- Volunteer time off
- Professional development stipend
Are you ready to join our team?
Clicking the link below will redirect you to our applicant tracking system where you can apply for the position. We look forward to hearing from you.