Spry Digital blends innovative web, application, and marketing solutions that transform businesses from the inside out. We believe we can shape our world, making it a better place to work and play with the connections that we make. Those connections happen with the relationships that we foster and the products that we create that connect people to one another. It is this people-first approach to doing business and creating solutions that drive us.
We value people who care about quality and attention to detail, working collaboratively together as a team, and striving to build solutions to meet our clients' needs and business objectives.
Read our core values.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading creative teams through the execution of beautiful digital experiences and highly usable products to support the needs of the client. The PM blends leadership, communication and project management skills to ensure that projects are successfully delivered on time and on budget.
As an Project Manager, you will work directly with the solution leadership team, creative and technology services. As PM, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the project from concept to completion.
Understanding of cross-department and cross-discipline skills and terminology is important to achieve a harmonious and cohesive team. Translating business and strategic objectives to actionable plans and tasks is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help define and manage scope on assigned projects
- Manage project request queue, assets and tasks
- Lead day-to-day activities for the project teams
- Gather and organize assets from client
- Prepare and maintain project documentation
- Lead web and mobile technology projects from initiation through deployment
- Manage cross-functional project teams using leadership, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Keep track of milestones, deliverables and meeting outcomes
- Develop project plans and ensure that all teams have the information needed to make an informed decision
- Manage vendor deliverables and communication
- Partner with business and strategic teams to determine project success criteria
- Lead and/or contribute as an individual resource or subject matter specialist to cross-functional projects with regards to dates, risks, impact and schedules
- Demonstrate technical comprehension and system knowledge as required to successfully design, capture, formalize, document, integrate, version-control, and evangelize project solutions
- Act as a change agent in terms of process, culture and collaboration
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing CMS-based projects, especially Drupal and WordPress
- Experience working with a project management software like LiquidPlanner.
- Ability to manage risks, issues, and cross-project dependencies, and drive mitigation and contingency plans
- Ability to solve business, technical, and execution problems through teamwork, negotiation and active follow through
- Ability to drive accountability for the accomplishment of deliverables and overall business solutions, including tracking of project progress and assessing project trade-offs across scope, timing, and resources
- Background in long-term development projects
- Experience working in an agile environment
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health plans
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Flexible schedule / Work from home
- Volunteer time off
- Professional development stipend