Front End Developer
Spry Digital blends innovative web, application and marketing solutions that transform businesses from the inside out. We believe we can shape our world, making it a better place to work and play with the connections that we make. Those connections happen with the relationships that we foster and the products that we create that connect people to one another. It is this people-first approach to doing business and creating solutions that drives us.
We value people who care about quality and attention to detail, working collaboratively together as a team, and striving to build solutions to meet our clients needs and business objectives. Read our core values.
We are seeking a motivated Front End Developer to help us create compelling, scalable, and creative web applications. We primarily use PHP, Node.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Drupal and WordPress as the foundation for building websites and applications, and we constantly evaluate new tools and technologies so we can build solutions to fit our clients’ needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop functional and interactive front ends for website and web applications.
- Write durable and well-tested code with a focus on quality, security, and performance.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with the creative team and back-end development team to ensure that the solution faithfully implements the desired user experience.
- Assist with various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance for clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients and project team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience in web development.
- Experience using a Content Management System to build websites, including custom code to extend the functionality of the system.
- Experience with using Git.
- Experience implementing front-end automation technologies.
- Firm grasp of interactive principles including usability, accessibility, compatibility and performance/optimization
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality.
- Desire to learn new technologies and platforms, and share that knowledge with others.
- A healthy understanding of the basic components of a web application stack (LAMP, LEMP, MEAN, etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health plans
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Flexible schedule / Work from home
- Volunteer time off
- Professional development stipend